Recognizing Ink

I have an eMac at home with mimio studio 6.21 and the Recognize Ink feature does not work. This is the same version that I use at school. Any ideas about this? I found the same issue with Text Tools. I only get the Keyboard at home, but I have the keyboard and writing pad at school.

Submitted by lhuff Mimio Master on Oct. 8, 2009

Comments & Collaboration (6)

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Is it

Is it possible that the features you want are not supported in that version of the MAC OS? With the emac being an older machine it probably has an older version of the MAC operating system on it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUr8GCzrTXQ

• Posted:
    Mar. 10, 2013
Neustadt1
Posted by
Neustadt1
Downloads: 0

TextTools

Hi I have just upgraded to Windows 7, I really like it and have not put MS Word on as I am happy with Open Office, but now only have access to typewriiter on screen and no other text tools. any ideas and help appreciated.

• Posted:
    Apr. 8, 2010
edwestsa1
Posted by
edwestsa1
Downloads: 4

Intel Mac needed for Recognize Ink

I wrote mimio support with the same question. A Rep explained that the feature is only available to Intel Macs. When I explained that was not in the literature, he said he would try to have the info shared. The lit (and software) indicate that Keyboard is not available on the Intel Macs (or maybe it's because of OS 10.6). In the end, features are available depending on the hardware and software combinations you own or use in school. I hope the new Mac software catches up soon so all things are available on any newer Mac.

• Posted:
    Feb. 10, 2010
markvalentinetti
Posted by
Mark Valentinetti
Downloads: 85

OS

Is it possible that the features you want are not supported in that version of the MAC OS? With the emac being an older machine it probably has an older version of the MAC operating system on it.

• Posted:
    Nov. 16, 2009
zacaruk
Posted by
John Zacaruk
Downloads: 56

Forgot Your Password?  

Why Become a Member?
 Find Content
Search our extensive library of lesson plans for interactive whiteboards or share your own favorites with others.

Get Interactive
Become involved in discussions on our forums, or start your own Mimio Group for sharing files and ideas.

Learn More
Get answers to your questions from Mimio Masters, or take live online or on-demand courses that suit your timetable.

WATCH OUR VIDEO

Ask a Master

Question:

Can I use my MimioStudio software to create a tutorial for my lesson that needs a step by step visual?

Tracy Tishion's picture
Mimio Master:
Tracy Tishion

Answer:

Absolutely! Whether you need to explain a math problem, science equation, conjugate a verb or simply show a concept visually, MimioStudio allows you to do it simply and effortlessly. The...

Read More

Register