The new Software for MAC

Hello everyone. I just got a Mimio Xi/Teach deal for my school. I was also lucky enough to get a Pad and the Vote. I teach Special Education at a small rural district in Ohio. I was just wondering when the new Studio software was going to be release for Mac. I want to download several lessons I have seen but can't. I also can't use my Votes yet for they require the 7 software. Any ideas or suggestions.

spriggs32's picture
Submitted by spriggs32 on Nov. 11, 2010

Comments & Collaboration (2)

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Mimio Teach on Mac

I'm glad to tell you that I use Mimio Notebook 11.53 on OS Sierra and it works more stable than other versions. Also very stable with Momio Vote and Mobile.

• Posted:
    Jun. 20, 2017
mariacurcio
Posted by
María Curcio
Downloads: 403

The new Software for MAC

Apple has rebranded its desktop and tablet OS. Here's our review of macOS Sierra, otherwise called macOS 10.12. Mac has updated Logic Pro X to support the new MacBook Pro with <a href="http://www.wewriteessay.co.uk/essay-service/">Help with Essay</a> Touch Bar, however there's something else entirely to the refresh than support for the most recent laptops.

• Posted:
    Mar. 31, 2017
jimms
Posted by
Jimmy Bond
Downloads: 0

Forgot Your Password?  

Why Become a Member?
 Find Content
Search our extensive library of lesson plans for interactive whiteboards or share your own favorites with others.

Get Interactive
Become involved in discussions on our forums, or start your own Mimio Group for sharing files and ideas.

Learn More
Get answers to your questions from Mimio Masters, or take live online or on-demand courses that suit your timetable.

Ask a Master

Question:

I'm new to Mimio. Are there some short video tutorials that could get me started?

Tracy Tishion's picture
Mimio Master:
Tracy Tishion

Answer:

Welcome to Mimio and MimioConnect! We are so glad to have you as part of our dynamic, educational community of professionals. There are many videos of varying lengths and details that you can...

Read More

Register