I'm looking for some content to use to plan my end of the year lessons. Does MimioConnect have anything available?
Is there a way to insert a table?
How can I use Mimio QuickVote for my Powerpoints?
How can I allow my students to interact with my Mimio lesson using an iPad?
Installing the MimioMobile iPad App for use in your classroom is easy!
Next, in order to allow your classroom iPads to interact with the MimioStudio lessons on your computer, you must also download the MimioMobile App from the iTunes store. Just search for "MimioMobile" in the iTunes search box.
Finally, activate your MimioMobile App by entering your MimioMobile activation code. If you do not have a MimioMobile activation code, you can purchase one within the software, from your Mimio sales representative, or from Mimio.com.
Click on the link for more details about MimioMobile
You might also be interested in exploring our free Mimio Quicklearn training sessions. We are now proud to offer a Mimio Quicklearn session devoted to MimioMobile!
Click HERE to watch a great video showing you how to use the recorder!
To learn even more about how to use MimioRecorder in your classroom; sign up today for our MimioStudio Advanced Quicklearn Session
1. This method is simply cutting and pasting the images onto the "printed-out" test if there are relatively few images.
2. If I have images with every question, I will print the notebook pages, as is, by going through File > print from the notebook. This way you have the option to choose the number of notebook pages to display per printed page. Once again, the number you choose for a single page, depends on how "wordy" you were when you made up the questions. The text and image size decreases if you print multiple notebook pages on one sheet of paper.
3. This last option you have is to save the test as a PDF file and then print that out which will have each question with images on full sheets of paper. Since this option will print 1 notebook page per sheet of paper, you could potentially have a large number of pages due to how many questions you had.
I hope one of these methods will work for you. If you get the chance check out the many other tips and suggestions highlighted on Ask a Master!
If you would like to learn even more about how to use your MimioVote Assessment System and MimioStudio Gradebook in your classroom, check out our FREE Mimio Quicklearn On-line and On-Demand training sessions.
I would like to use a font size larger than size 72. Is it possible to use a font size that is not displayed in the text editor box list?
Absolutely! That's a good question and one that has a fairly easy solution. Follow these steps below:
1. Open a notebook page.
2. Open the text editor from the applications toolbar like you're going to type text on the page.
3. Click on Format then Font from the top menu bar of the notebook page.
4. Once the Font box opens, click inside the "size box" and type in the desired font size number and click OK.
5. Start typing in the text editor box and it should reflect the size you chose in step #4. It will remain this new size until you chose another size from the text editor or the method explained above.
How can you use MimioVote Questions with existing PowerPoint lessons?
What a great question! You can use the MimioStudio Vote Add-in function to create any type of MimioVote activity in Microsoft PowerPoint. MimioVote activities are created by adding question slides to a PowerPoint presentation. A Vote Add-in feature includes a variety of pre-formatted question slide templates to make creating activities in PowerPoint quick and easy. The Vote Add-in feature should have been added to PowerPoint when you installed the MimioStudio software. If you go into PowerPoint you should see an add-in button in the menu on the right. If you click this you should see vote objects over on the left that will allow you to enter vote questions into PowerPoint. You can’t open vote files in PowerPoint but you should be able to create vote questions based in here.