Weather Chart- AustraliaSummary:
A lesson naming the states of Australia, placing the capital cities in the correct states and building a weather chart.
Posted by: monicac
Please Install Mimio Studio Software
To open Mimio .ink and .mcf files you must first install Mimio Studio software on your computer.
There are two ways to install Mimio Studio software. You can download the software from our website or install the software using the CD-Rom that came with your mimio.
To download Mimio Studio from our website please do the following:
1. Please visit : http://www.mimio.com/downloads/mimio_studio_software/index.asp
2. Choose your operating system and language.
3. Click “Download Software”
4. Follow the on screen instructions to install the software.
5. When prompted enter the “product code” printed on the back of your CD-Rom case. It usually starts with the letters “STU . . .”
To install mimio Studio by using the CD-Rom that came with your Mimio please do the following:
1. Insert the CD-Rom into your drive.
2. Click “install”
3. Follow the on screen instructions to install the software.
4. When prompted enter the “product code” printed on the back of your CD-Rom case. It usually starts with the letters “STU . . .”
Next to open an .ink file, open Mimio Notebook. Click on "File" then "Open." Browse for and select the file you downloaded from MimioConnect and click "open."
To open a .mcf open your Mimio gallery. Double click on the file you downloaded from MimioConnect. The file will then be automatically uploaded to your gallery.
- Aug. 15, 2010
- Posted by
- Paul Gigliotti
Need to know what program to
Need to know what program to open the attachment with. My computer does not recognize .ink.
- Aug. 13, 2010
- Posted by